1. Don’t think about what could or should have been
2. Ground yourself in the present; think of ONE thing you enjoy
3. Read inspiring stories, books, quotes and blogs
4. Listen to music that helps to lift your mood
5. Decide to be a winner – no matter what it takes
6. Accept that blocks and failures are a normal part of life
7. Decide to take a step towards the life you want to have.
Everyone has their personal struggles, trails & tribulations. We all go about solving or managing them differently. I personally don’t like to always talk about them. It’s not a bad thing, it’s just me. But I appreciate their willingness to always be there to listen when I do.
It all makes sense now lol
#GrownAndWorkingChallenge every pic is a work function. Oh and that’s my VP at the bottom. #IMakeConnectionsAndBuildRelationshipsAllDay